1. MAKING A BOOKING – Making a payment for your booking is done via our preferred booking system (Stripe) and each payment is made in full subject to our cancellation policy.
2. AT THE TIME OF BOOKING – it will be your responsibility to declare any medical conditions and inform us of any medical needs before taking part. It is also your responsibility to have insurance for the duration of the swim. It is your responsibility to make sure you meet the swim requirements and bring the items listed in the joining instructions which we will email to you on receipt of the balance of the account. You swim at your own risk.
3. CHANGES TO INTINERARY – Inchbaggers reserve the right to change the itinerary on safety grounds. An alternative route will be considered if possible or if the weather makes any swim unswimmable your money will transferred to another date. In the event of the swimmer being unable to transfer to another date a voucher will be issued to be redeemed against another swim within the year of the original one.
4. ALL CANCELLATIONS – must be made in writing. A voucher will be issued to the value of the money paid towards the cancelled swim which must be used within a year of issue. A substitute swimmer may be put forward for your place if they are of similar standard to yourself. Above terms and conditions will be transferred to them.
5. NON/LATE ATTENDANCE – In the event that you fail to attend on time or at all then your payment is forfeited. No money will be refunded.